Just figured out I can add details anyway my question is ever since I first started 15 21 now smoking weed ive swallowed the smoke?

And I still do it I was just breathing in through my mouth before when I was searching for an answer to my problem on google and i noticed I swallow when I breath through my mouth without smoking weed im not sure but I swear I was swallowing and when I smoke weed after it I always burp out smoke and throw up... show more And I still do it I was just breathing in through my mouth before when I was searching for an answer to my problem on google and i noticed I swallow when I breath through my mouth without smoking weed im not sure but I swear I was swallowing and when I smoke weed after it I always burp out smoke and throw up sometimes it’s really annoying but I don’t even notice I swallow so what do I do don’t say don’t smoke it cause I’ll be high till I die just hope i can figure out a way around this also don’t say pack smaller cones cause I don’t like small cones
0