Deborah asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 6 months ago

How do I get out of a Keeper League I accidentally got into please?

If it's prior to the draft, just go here https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com (be sure you're logged in). It will list any teams you currently own and you'll have a delete option for any that haven't drafted.

If they've drafted, don't just ignore the league. That's terrible advice and unfair to everyone in it. Go into the league and you can mail the commish through the league, or also just leave a note on the msg boards. At least apologize for the mix up, because it's not always easy to find replacements. Another option is just stick around and play.

In a keeper league I'm not sure you can. Redraft leagues you can look at league settings prior to the draft and delete your team. Once players are married to your roster all you can do is tell the commissioner of your desire to leave. A good commissioner can handle it from there by looking for a replacement. If not, just ignore the season. That happened to me on a Yahoo league and I ignored it.

Good luck.