Looking for yaoi where seme leaves for America and returns when older?

I remember reading a cute yaoi where the seme and uke are neighbors and the uke is actually older and takes the seme under his wing. The seme and his family move to America while the seme is still young and the uke is very sad but moves on. Fast forward the seme is college aged and big now and returns to the uke,... show more I remember reading a cute yaoi where the seme and uke are neighbors and the uke is actually older and takes the seme under his wing. The seme and his family move to America while the seme is still young and the uke is very sad but moves on. Fast forward the seme is college aged and big now and returns to the uke, much to his surprise. I'm pretty sure the seme is blond and the uke is a brunette - there are a few chapters and in one the uke sees the seme with a girl and assumes they're dating?? Help it's so cute!!
0