Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 months ago

Roman Catholicism, the religion of the oligarchy?

Update:

Is child rape very "common" in high places of power, affluence?

Update 2:

It's a word that came to me intuitively..."Elite" was one of my choices, but it didn't seem to quiet fit.

Update 3:

That is the definition, yes. :D

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Catholicism is known for something today that it will never shake off. It has been branded.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

There's no such thing as "Roman" Catholicism. Catholicism is not even an oligarchy. It is an autocracy.

"WHAAAAt," you ask? Yes, it is ruled by God.

Sexual predation of children is common wherever children are placed in the care of adults. In fact, though it certainly has infamously happened within the Catholic Church, a child is 100 times more likely to be sexually assaulted by an adult in the public schools that we all support than by a Catholic priest.

And you really should learn about what a Liturgical Rite is compared to a religion.

• Jea
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Yes, they want to rule the world. That is the purpose of their whole cult.

And willing to stoop to any low to get their desired result.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

The Romans were torturing Christ's students (his disciples) right up into the 4th century. Then they formed a new religion arrrround his teachings and called it 'Christianity'.

There is no such thing as DYI salvation.

The Bible says there is only one way to be saved from damnation (because the wages of sin is death; we stand condemned ALREADY).

The question is, do you believe it?

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." That exclusive statement by Jesus rules out all man-made efforts to get to God, and therefore, ultimately, heaven.

The way to God is a PERSON, not a religion.

"I am the way."

"I am the door."

"I am the gate."

Test these claims Jesus made about Himself. He is the only way into God's Kingdom: Jesus is the one and only real-life PORTAL into this spiritual dimention... a fourth dimention. His kingdom on earth.

The cross is a spiritual 'black hole' for the world's sins, crimes and evil.

Any organization that makes the (ridiculous) claim "You need Jesus PLUS US to get to heaven." is not from God. Jesus is all you will ever, ever need.

"Come to me all you who are burdened and weary and I will give you rest for your souls. Take My yoke upon you; for My burden is easy, and My yoke is light."

Do this and live..

Do it today.

Tomorrow may be too late. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Idkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

oligarchy: government by the few, either of persons or of families, often for corrupt and selfish purposes.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

When I think of the Romans, and the Vatican, I think of indescribable horror, torture and death, genocide, evil fascist theocracy that goes beyond anything the sickest criminals on earth have ever done, who wasn't them.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

CORRECTION:

Roman Catholicism - the Cult of Pedophilia and Child Rape, as well as

criminal complicity for the cover-up and protection of Child Abuse and Child Rape

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.