What does it mean (what are the implications) when a speeding ticket has been transferred to a Superior Court?

I received a speeding ticket a few months back. Disagreeing with the reason I received the ticket I used the states website and online service to plead my case to a prosecutor. I just received an email informing me that my ticket has been transferred to the Superior Court and a court date will be mailed to me. I... show more I received a speeding ticket a few months back. Disagreeing with the reason I received the ticket I used the states website and online service to plead my case to a prosecutor. I just received an email informing me that my ticket has been transferred to the Superior Court and a court date will be mailed to me. I understand generally what happened, the prosecutor didn't like my not guilty plea and explanation of the situation and decided not to annul or offer me a 'deal'. My question is about the Superior Court part of my court date. Do most/all tickets go to Superior Court? Will the police officer that pulled me over still be there (and can I still get off if he doesn't show up?). Can I have the court date switched if it conflicts with my work schedule? Any other advice on my situation would be greatly appreciated!