What does it mean (what are the implications) when a speeding ticket has been transferred to a Superior Court?

I received a speeding ticket a few months back. Disagreeing with the reason I received the ticket I used the states website and online service to plead my case to a prosecutor. I just received an email informing me that my ticket has been transferred to the Superior Court and a court date will be mailed to me. I understand generally what happened, the prosecutor didn't like my not guilty plea and explanation of the situation and decided not to annul or offer me a 'deal'. My question is about the Superior Court part of my court date. Do most/all tickets go to Superior Court? Will the police officer that pulled me over still be there (and can I still get off if he doesn't show up?). Can I have the court date switched if it conflicts with my work schedule? Any other advice on my situation would be greatly appreciated!

It means the DA didn't dismiss the case based on whatever you said. Now you get to have a trial.

You get your work schedule changed if it conflicts with your MANDATORY court appearance.

In MY State it means the ticket is a felony charge, not a misdemeanor.

• STEVEN F

BS. It means a trial, instead of the dismissal requested online.

It means your ticket was superior when compared to all the others.