Cat diarrhea?!?

Hi! So my 10 week old kitten may possibly have diarrhea. Since yesterday, he had watery poop stuck to his fur. Since the litter clumps his poop, I can’t tell if it is REALLY watery, but I’m sure it is since there is watery poop stuck to his fur. And today morning, there was a lot of it on his legs. However, he... show more Hi! So my 10 week old kitten may possibly have diarrhea. Since yesterday, he had watery poop stuck to his fur. Since the litter clumps his poop, I can’t tell if it is REALLY watery, but I’m sure it is since there is watery poop stuck to his fur. And today morning, there was a lot of it on his legs. However, he poops twice/thrice a day. It’s
not frequent. So I am confused. Is it diarrhea? We did recently switch from dry food to wet food. Gradually. And he did get this vaccination and deworming. Please help!