I'm confused about what's American and what's not anymore?

As being an American all my life to me American personality is the freedom we had for decades. We still have freedom but not like the kind of freedom we had through out the 80s, 90s, and early 2000s. To me the whole American culture is living however you wanna live rather its Poor or Rich, Messy or Clean. But with... show more As being an American all my life to me American personality is the freedom we had for decades. We still have freedom but not like the kind of freedom we had through out the 80s, 90s, and early 2000s. To me the whole American culture is living however you wanna live rather its Poor or Rich, Messy or Clean. But with all the special Technology we now have, including many Ridiculous Laws that been made over the years, we now living like the Asian countries. Making everything illegal and being Spoiled with Technology doesnt seem very American to me. So when others say the same thing about other political situations, I dont even know what it means. But to me, the real American way is to be Different from all the other countries. Not follow the other countries
3 answers 3