Should lend my BF money? I don’t feel right about it and I can’t tell him no.?

My BF has 2 credit cards loans that are eating his money. Only paying interest every month and nowhere close to closing the cards. He asked me to take a loan for him so he can get rid of those loans as credit cards payments are almost lifetime. I don’t like it to be honest, it is not my problem, it was money he... show more My BF has 2 credit cards loans that are eating his money. Only paying interest every month and nowhere close to closing the cards. He asked me to take a loan for him so he can get rid of those loans as credit cards payments are almost lifetime. I don’t like it to be honest, it is not my problem, it was money he took for his family and now he is stuck paying credit card interests with no hope of being cleared soon. If I delay anything he gets upset and tells me I don’t trust him. I have heard so many bad stories that ended badly, what if this is a start of lifetime dependence on me or what if we broke up and he refused to pay back what will happen?
I’m lost and feeling like the weight of the world on my heart because of this money issue