D asked in HealthMen's Health · 6 months ago

Lost libido, sex drive after no fap, no pron for a long time. Any similar experiences?

Hello, I am a 24 years old man and experiencing very very low libido, sex drive. At my best fapping and porn times I was super horny and right now it is very strange and very sad for me that I don't feel the same. I started to search for information and find out that that nofap challenge ruined others sex drive also. But I want to hear more guys experiences. Did someone experience the same or something similar? Did you find the way back?

• ron h

you fuggin' dimwit. You've screwed up your mind (you taught yourself that getting hard and shooting is bad) and trained you dick to not respond naturally. I feel bad for you, but you knew better when you started that BS. Depending on how long you did this, you could have permanently lost some size.

• D6 months agoReport

Well, the size is still the same if fully erected. The problem is that it is harder to reach that state...but yes I think you right about the screwed up mind...trying to fix this right now...hope I will fix this...

if you dont use it.....you lose it