Lost libido, sex drive after no fap, no pron for a long time. Any similar experiences?

Hello, I am a 24 years old man and experiencing very very low libido, sex drive. At my best fapping and porn times I was super horny and right now it is very strange and very sad for me that I don't feel the same. I started to search for information and find out that that nofap challenge ruined others sex drive... show more Hello, I am a 24 years old man and experiencing very very low libido, sex drive. At my best fapping and porn times I was super horny and right now it is very strange and very sad for me that I don't feel the same. I started to search for information and find out that that nofap challenge ruined others sex drive also. But I want to hear more guys experiences. Did someone experience the same or something similar? Did you find the way back?