there was an error with your registration. please try registering again. in facebook?

I cannot register a new Facebook account. I got this message everytime I tried. I even used different browsers in computer but nothing worked? plz help me now

• Daniel

Make sure you Filled out the Registration Form Correctly if you did try doing it on a Different Computer if it does not work on a Different one then it may be a Bug with Facebook you cant Fix that you will have to try it again Later

I Do have to Warn you tho It is against Facebook's TOS Terms of Service to have more then 1 Account so If you have a Account Already made I Recommend Deleting that one if you want to Start all over again if you get Caught with more then 1 Account your Account can get Deleted

Have you ever had an account in the past?

If so, that was it - you are only ever allowed one account.

Any further ones will be blocked from creation, or if not blocked instantly they will be after a few days or weeks, as soon as the connection to the original account is discovered.