Which would be the correct spelling for a name,?
If I was naming a horse which would be the correct spelling?
Whitewind or White Wind, sorry I pressed enter to early.
- Anonymous7 months agoFavorite Answer
Either one is fine, but I personally think Whitewind is much better
- CY-CLONEDLv 77 months ago
I like Whitewind.
- pit bulls biteLv 77 months ago
I've been through the desert on a horse with no name
It felt good to be out of the rain
In the desert you can remember your name
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain
- Odins daughterLv 57 months ago
I don't think it matters, there isn't really a correct way to name a horse. Personally I prefer the look of White Wind.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous7 months ago