Just a quick question and some thoughts as to why gender studies was abandoned?

whats the sense of placing the level 7's on the leader board when they left all of us. when I was a level 7, on many board mnind you, I did my best to check in daily to make sure that if someone needed my help I was there for them, that's just who I am, the people here and just selfish greedy people, all... show more whats the sense of placing the level 7's on the leader board when they left all of us.
when I was a level 7, on many board mnind you, I did my best to check in daily to make sure that if someone needed my help I was there for them, that's just who I am, the people here and just selfish greedy people, all consumed by the leader board. I say the board isn't fare. or is it fair? I cant tell anymore.
Update: I see chem flunky is making a come back. I never understood her name, im leary of her because of her jealousy towards me, I haven't blocked her, yet, but she needs to accept me for who I am,
Update 2: so, just so you know, that I know that you will remove me and this question, that's ok, some people will read it before your puppets hurt me. I just feel that ya coffee was the heart and soul of yahoo, that when she went back to teaching, this place fell apart. its your own faults, but you know what? the... show more so, just so you know, that I know that you will remove me and this question, that's ok, some people will read it before your puppets hurt me. I just feel that ya coffee was the heart and soul of yahoo, that when she went back to teaching, this place fell apart. its your own faults, but you know what? the student gained a great teacher.