Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 6 months ago

CANADIANS: Do you see the Queen as a leader of Canada and feel allegiance to her (she remains Canada’s Head of State)?

• Robin
    Favorite Answer

yes she is our glorious leader and leader of the British Empire

• Killmouseky

YOUR "glorious leader", perhaps. Not for anyone I know. It sickens that any fool could call this tripe "Best Answer."

Certainly no one I know in Canada things of Queenie baby as just a foreign tart who serves no purpose & is a total waste of time. Completely useless. We need to remove her from our currency.

• Killmouseky

Liz: Who cares? She's very rarely in Canada, & even the G G rarely has contact with her, especially since the Canadian constitution was "patriated" by her signature on 17 April 1982. She serves no relevant role in Canada at all anymore.

Of course. I actually know how the political system in Canada works. As a military person, I've pledged allegiance to her for the past 42 years.

No Canadian sees Queen Elizabeth as an active leader. Her 'reign' is strictly ceremonial.