NIP for using mobile phone? Wrong time on NIP?

I’ve received a Notice of Intended Prosecution for the first time for using a mobile phone whilst driving. The time seems wrong as it says 00:00hrs and I was at home on the time and date specified. I have checked on my phone and have evidence that I was at home during this time. I did pass that location but this... show more I’ve received a Notice of Intended Prosecution for the first time for using a mobile phone whilst driving. The time seems wrong as it says 00:00hrs and I was at home on the time and date specified. I have checked on my phone and have evidence that I was at home during this time.

I did pass that location but this was around 6:30pm and I was most likely was texting but not holding the phone to my ear.

If their NIP says 00:00hrs without an exact time, and they DID NOT provide a photo evidence with a time stamp on it, are they able to prosecute me?

I’ve received the S172 request.
Do I respond that I was the driver at the time of the alleged offence? Or can I say that I was not the driver at the time of the alleged offence?

It says to fill it Part 1 or Part 2 or Part 3 only. If I fill in Part 2 and attach my appeal saying I was not driving the vehicle at the time specified and I show evidence, will this be sufficient enough? Or will they have to identify the driver first?

Do I have a case?
0