Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 5 months ago

anyone know what this is? it’s painful when i touch it?

Attachment image

5 Answers

  • falcon
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

    Looks like bugs nesting .poke holes and use alcohol

  • Lili
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

    Looks like a rash in reaction to something you touched, possibly a plant. Since you don't know exactly what it is, see a doctor.

    Hydrocortisone cream may help.

  • Robin
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

    its a nettle rash

  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

    It appears to be skin. Specifically, a hand and a forearm.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • .
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

    Looks like a rash or some allergic reaction. Put some balm cream on it and go and see a doctor if the pain persists.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.