What do I pack for my trip to Japan?

My school has a trip to Japan in February and I was wondering if anyone could help me with what type of clothing accessories etc should pack. I know February is a long way from now but there are huge sales going on in my city and if I can buy something now during sales I want to know. I will be going to Tokyo,... show more My school has a trip to Japan in February and I was wondering if anyone could help me with what type of clothing accessories etc should pack. I know February is a long way from now but there are huge sales going on in my city and if I can buy something now during sales I want to know. I will be going to Tokyo, Kyoto and Hakone. The trip is 1 week long and I’m wondering how much clothing I should pack, what type of clothing and what exactly is a necessity? Since the school won’t allow students to go to shops alone, I’m needing to buy everything from where I live. I don’t have access to shops like target and walmart since I live in the UAE (Dubai to be exact). Since it’s pretty hot here, i doubt there will be any clothing for harsh winters so linking some websites will be a great help!
4 answers 4