I'm type 2 Diabetic, tablet 'controlled'. I had one of the pills increased from 3 a day to 4 a day and now 3 months on, my blood sugar?

reading is exactly the same. Too high. I asked the regular D.Nurse I see about the Grapes I've been snacking on. I was told that grapes are a no-no. However, having checked online re whether the colour grape matters, it says grapes, in general, are fine (for diabetics). Likewise no rice or pasta so what do I... show more reading is exactly the same. Too high. I asked the regular D.Nurse I see about the Grapes I've been snacking on. I was told that grapes are a no-no. However, having checked online re whether the colour grape matters, it says grapes, in general, are fine (for diabetics). Likewise no rice or pasta so what do I eat to replace potatoes??? Brown bread, but not white bread? And so on - do I just STOP EATING!! I am seeing a regional D Nurse next month.
Update: Thanks Jackie - After all these years with diabetes, I'm STILL confused about my readings, and what I 'should' eat. I know the obvious, but still find it hard to understand why I see the readings I do, when I test myself. Such a complicated disease. All my other readings are fine, including my BP. ... show more Thanks Jackie - After all these years with diabetes, I'm STILL confused about my readings, and what I 'should' eat. I know the obvious, but still find it hard to understand why I see the readings I do, when I test myself. Such a complicated disease. All my other readings are fine, including my BP. I may be looking at having to inject, which I've been fighting for a long time now. I refuse to be the slave to this condition, having seen how my sister was.
Update 2: @ Amy Lynn How I wish somebody here had given me the very detailed information given here. If I could give you more than 5 *, I would. I've been flounding around for many many years now, since I was diagnosed. I've had regular D.Clinics but never your kind of info. The only response to my Blood Sugar... show more @ Amy Lynn How I wish somebody here had given me the very detailed information given here. If I could give you more than 5 *, I would. I've been flounding around for many many years now, since I was diagnosed. I've had regular D.Clinics but never your kind of info. The only response to my Blood Sugar readings is to increase my pills which is just ridiculous. IMO. I know it's a complicated disease but surely I should have been helped re diet before now!!!
Update 3: .... by 'here' I mean the UK!!