Lower back, upper butt, shoulder pain! Could it be my mattress?

Well I’ve had this mattress for about a year and it’s great other than the fact that I am overweight and the mattress sinks in when I sleep in a certain area for a while so I find myself having to periodically turn my mattress. Except this time around the mattress seems to be holding up pretty well and isn’t... show more Well I’ve had this mattress for about a year and it’s great other than the fact that I am overweight and the mattress sinks in when I sleep in a certain area for a while so I find myself having to periodically turn my mattress. Except this time around the mattress seems to be holding up pretty well and isn’t sinking in so I haven’t turned it in a while. However I recently been experiencing pain and I’m not sure if it’s because of the mattress or because I’m obese and need to seriously lose weight. Any suggestions on how I can fix my mattress? Also if it’s not the mattress what do you guys think it is? Any suggestions