how often do you hear people having sex?

• Isaac

Unfortunately, I heard my parents having sex once. that was about 3 months ago. Worst night of my life. It was horrible. I was on my bed, leaning by head and back against the wall that divided our rooms. I only heard my fathers final moans, but it was awful, the deep soundwaves vibrating the wall and ringing through my head. It haunted me for the next week. It still revolts me every time it crosses my mind. My bed was against the wall that we shared. The very next day I changed the layout of my room so my bed was no longer there, they realised what had happened. Because our house is small and the walls are so thin, I can always hear what's being said in the living room whenever I'm in my bedroom (with the door closed). That day I heard them talking about how I must've heard them last night. They said "it's okay". IT'S OKAY??? I'M ******* SCARRED FOR LIFE YOU INCONSIDERATE ANIMALS. **** YOU TWO!!!

• Marla

I live in a detached house, so only occasionally when I go to a hotel.

Years ago I lived alone in an apartment building. It was wood structure, had thin walls. I could not only hear the young couple next door, but often would feel my bed rock slightly when they f***ed, likely transmitted by the sub-floor beams. They did it at least three times a week. There were the “normal” days when it was just moans and grunts for 10 minutes, and there were also what I called the “kinky” days when I could also hear loud slaps, the girl screaming ow ow and stuff like that for up to an hour. Two years straight...Since I am a woman I once told her the walls are thin and I could hear their “night fun” and she shrugged it off and said maybe join us sometime!

Never..................................

Never, fortunately