Very bad behaviour in my classes?

So I’m a teacher in a uk high school, and the behaviour in my classes is completely unacceptable. I’ve always been given the badly behaved students in the past as I am a strict teacher and can usually deal with behavioural issues. However the constant misbehaviour in almost every lesson is getting out of hand. I... show more So I’m a teacher in a uk high school, and the behaviour in my classes is completely unacceptable. I’ve always been given the badly behaved students in the past as I am a strict teacher and can usually deal with behavioural issues. However the constant misbehaviour in almost every lesson is getting out of hand. I pride myself on being strict, I will sanction and punish misbehaviour, I will shout at students/ the class if needed, i give a lot of detentions and a lot of my students are on behaviour monitoring reports. I will also place naughty students in isolation booths where they sit in a tiny pod with walls all round. They do their work and they do not get their lunch or breaks. They have time to eat and use the toilet but they must stay in the isolation room. All the students hate me. They all think I’m mean. Do any other teachers struggle with bad behaviour?
15 answers 15