Does If that's what you believe mean If that's what you believe In?
Sorry I'm feeling a little slow today.
- MagmaladLv 48 months agoFavorite Answer
If that is what you believe to be true.
- Big MouthLv 67 months ago
It probably means whatever floats your boat around the moat while wearing a fur coat and carrying a goat in a canvas tote.
- BookbinderLv 78 months ago
"If that's what you believe" does not necessarily mean "If that's what you believe in." "If that's what you believe" usually means "If that's your opinion (then that's the end of the discussion, because I can see that you won't change your opinion.)"
- bluebellbkkLv 78 months ago
'Believe' and 'believe in' don't necessarily mean the same thing.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- shirtshertshurtLv 68 months ago
Not necessarily. But in some cases. Context is key.