Crushing on a married man?

We’re both married actually and we work together but there is no relationship obviously because we’re both married but he flirts with me and follow me around. He’s obsessed with me that’s probably how I became obsessed with him as well but I’m holding back so much. I know he’s married. I can’t stop thinking about... show more We’re both married actually and we work together but there is no relationship obviously because we’re both married but he flirts with me and follow me around. He’s obsessed with me that’s probably how I became obsessed with him as well but I’m holding back so much. I know he’s married. I can’t stop thinking about him, it’s so consuming. I stop interacting with my husband and having sex with him. My husband thinks I’m cheating and wondering why I’m becoming so distant all of the sudden but I’m actually not cheating. I just don’t want to do anything with him anymore. I’m crushing on this new guy so bad. I stop living. I can’t think straight. I’m stressed out. I want to be with him but can’t. I have never felt this way about anyone ever. How do I gain my sanity back?
21 answers 21