Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 year ago

Crushing on a married man?

We’re both married actually and we work together but there is no relationship obviously because we’re both married but he flirts with me and follow me around. He’s obsessed with me that’s probably how I became obsessed with him as well but I’m holding back so much. I know he’s married. I can’t stop thinking about him, it’s so consuming. I stop interacting with my husband and having sex with him. My husband thinks I’m cheating and wondering why I’m becoming so distant all of the sudden but I’m actually not cheating. I just don’t want to do anything with him anymore. I’m crushing on this new guy so bad. I stop living. I can’t think straight. I’m stressed out. I want to be with him but can’t. I have never felt this way about anyone ever. How do I gain my sanity back?

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Stay on your job keep your hand off of other people husband this type of behavior will end bad go home and rest restart your sexy life put back into your marriage what you think is missing and I’m sure it’s not another woman husband good luck

• 1 year ago

If you have stopped being intimate with your husband because you are thinking of another man, then you ARE cheating. Cheating is not just physical, its mental and emotional too. And think about it, if he is willing to cheat on his wife to be with you then dont you think he would do the same to you if someone new came along?

• snack_daddy10

Yup, that's right she wants to be fully used by a man that will toss her aside like a used rag when he is done. Yeah, sides like a man to trash your life for.

• 1 year ago

No dont, you have to understand and respect his wife.

• Merry
    1 year ago

Your infatuation with your co-worker is nothing more than thinking the grass is greener somewhere else ... Get a new job - it’s not rocket science.

Your current work situation is destroying your marriage. It’s time to get a new job & focus on rebuilding your connection with your husband.

• snack_daddy10

No, she should just focus on trading up and dumping her husband after racking up the debt.

• so
    1 year ago

Most married women end up having affairs. It sounds like mentally you are already having one. If the guy at work is willing, you might want to have the physical affair and get it out of your system.

• so

I don't see why it is terrible. She's already upsetting her husband. He already figures that she's having sex with other guys. At this point, she might as well.

• kristy
    1 year ago

You are eventually going to hook up with the guy so you might as well do it and get it out of your system.

• snack_daddy10

Yup, she will justify it with her needs not being met or that she deserves it for some reason or another. In the end she will excuse her sefishness.

• 1 year ago

Well dear, why not just go and have an affair. I mean you are saying your husband thinks you are having an affair, because you stopped having sex with him. Even if you are mentally stuck on this guy, it is still a form of cheating. Either get out of his or your husbands. Cause you are not only hurting your husband but also thatguy's wife. or any children they may have. In other words you are being selfish. Both free your partners so that they can at least get on with their lives or get out of this dangerous lane which can only lead to disaster to all the people concerned.

• snack_daddy10

You only have one sex life, bang who you can!

• 1 year ago

You stop feeding that crush and tell him to leave you alone. If you had nipped this in the bud, it wouldn't have gotten to this stage, but it's not to late. Nip it now. Spend more time with your husband, you must have married him for a reason.

And then take this as a lesson not to allow this to happen again. Think about it, if you'd stopped him right away, would you be feeling this way now?

If you want out of your marriage, then get out, but don't cheat and lie. You can't have your cake and eat it too, not without hurting a lot of people, and your husband is already on to you. This is your wake-up call to save your marriage, I would urge you to take it. Also keep in mind that this other guy has no problems pursuing a married woman and cheating on his own wife, is this really the kind of guy you want? He sounds like a sleaze bag to me.

• snack_daddy10

Sleaze bags are best in bed, because they know how to use women for their own pleasure. Funny that she is being selfish, so some other guy can selfishly use her.

• 1 year ago

Clearly you are more fun, confident, attractive, interesting or better at listening, communication along with many other things than his wife. It is not your fault or his. Keep talking to him. You are both adults.

• snack_daddy10

Or he figures you are an easy mark to get into your panties.

• 1 year ago

Have frank and honest discussion with him. Let him know that you are in the process of divorcing your husband to be with him. And you would be devastated if he won't do the same. That usually brings them around.

• 1 year ago

Quit that job and work to restore your marriage to the one you vowed before God, your family and friends to love, honor and cherish. You're acting like you had no control over this which is total crap! How would you feel if your husband was doing this behind your back?

• David B.

snack_daddy10 , thanks for the feedback but in my opinion, it is a mistake to base your opinion on the stupid behavior of a few that may behave as you described.