Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 6 months ago

Im gonna have a kid one day what do you think of my names?

Boys:

*Asa kurt (ay-suh) kurt after cobain, ofc

*Ocean Malachi

*Lennon August (jasper?)

Girls:

*Vada guinevere (vay-duh) after "my girl"

*Elowen Maeve

*Eden persephone (im greek and yes i know about the story of her uncle)

*Emerson Tallulah (onyx?)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I love your naming style! The names are unusual but mostly classic too, with a lovely peaceful, nature kind of vibe.

Asa Kurt -- I love Asa, it's short and simple but uncommon. I'm not keen on Kurt (although I do like Kurt Cobain!) I kind of see Asa with a longer middle, like Asa William or Asa Nicholas.

*Ocean Malachi -- Ocean is a great name, modern but still sensible enough to use. Plus I love water names. It goes well with the uncommon but classic Malachi.

*Lennon August (jasper?) -- I like this, both names are a bit more modern than my usual style but they're still handsome and sensible. Jasper is okay but I prefer Lennon August.

Vada Guinevere -- Pretty name although I prefer the spelling Veda. Guinevere is cool as I love names from Arthurian legend.

Elowen Maeve -- Beautiful. Elowen feels elegant and peaceful, and Maeve is simple and classic.

Eden Persephone -- Eden is cute and I love Persephone! This combo has a great mythological feel.

Emerson Tallulah (onyx?) -- Emerson is the only name here that I really don't like (on a girl, but I do love it on a boy. It feels a lot more masculine to me. For a girl I prefer Emmeline or Emerald). Tallulah is cute. Emmeline Tallulah would be gorgeous. I think Onyx is a cool name but probably wouldn't use it myself.

Other names you might like:

Athena

Violet

December

Amethyst

Lilia

Skye

Autumn

Winter

River

Lake

Oakley

Orion

Ashby

Kai

Camden

Holden

• 6 months agoReport

Thats crazy because my brothers name is nicholas and i was actually thinking of nicholas as asa's middle name besides kurt

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

You can decide when you grow up.

• 6 months ago

talk it over with the partner

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Terrible names. Why do you want unique names?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.