Hey, I remember this book but I cant remember their title...?

I remembered the main character her name is Candy. She goes off to this distant land kinda surreaI. I remember that she was on the cover, she had black hair and blue eyes and it was Van Gogh (painted) like. I remember a part where she s talking about being in the car with her family and her father being mad that... show more I remembered the main character her name is Candy. She goes off to this distant land kinda surreaI. I remember that she was on the cover, she had black hair and blue eyes and it was Van Gogh (painted) like. I remember a part where she s talking about being in the car with her family and her father being mad that people were stopping in the highway because of an accident and then when he got up to the accident he stopped and she asks why was he doing that and then he look back and slapped her.