Would you say this person was rude?

I met up with a girl I had never met before - just because we both wanted to make new friends - we did some shopping and ate at a restaurant. When it was time to go back home - she never offered to give me a ride home and I was around an hour by bus away. I know she has no legal obligation to drive me home but I... show more I met up with a girl I had never met before - just because we both wanted to make new friends - we did some shopping and ate at a restaurant.

When it was time to go back home - she never offered to give me a ride home and I was around an hour by bus away.

I know she has no legal obligation to drive me home but I think the polite thing is to consider the person's interests and do what is best for them.

I mean I always take care of my friends - even if it means I have to give up my own happiness so they can be happy.