Is "fine china" brand china valuable or worth anything? thats the actual brand name.?

I was given a set from aln alderly couple giving all their things away before they go to a nursing home. Apparently half of this stuff came from holland when they immigrated, back when people were immigrating from holland to places not in europe. need i say more. Anyway, they never said or remembered what came... show more I was given a set from aln alderly couple giving all their things away before they go to a nursing home. Apparently half of this stuff came from holland when they immigrated, back when people were immigrating from holland to places not in europe. need i say more.

Anyway, they never said or remembered what came from where but, so far the only thing with a brand name is this tea set which says fine china on it, its got those gold leafed edges on it, its definitely china at least, but i cant find any information about the brand name "fine china"

im pretty sure its not just written on there to say that that is what it is, as opposed to bone china.
1 answer 1