What if all Movies, Including the Marvel Cinematic Universe was real? How Crazy/Insane would Humanity/Society be in everyday Life?

How Crazy would the World be right now in Our everyday Lives, if all Cinema including Marvel Cinematic Universe was real? Because if it was real, I would love to Film the Spider-Man gang from "Spider-Man Into the Spider verse" Web slinging on a Daily basis, and try to Film my all time favorite superhero... show more How Crazy would the World be right now in Our everyday Lives, if all Cinema including Marvel Cinematic Universe was real? Because if it was real, I would love to Film the Spider-Man gang from "Spider-Man Into the Spider verse" Web slinging on a Daily basis, and try to Film my all time favorite superhero in person, Superman dashing through the Skies daily trying not to fall from the very strong Winds He creates. And I'll also try to Film fights on a Daily basis if I can. Mainly the Spider gang fighting Villains/Enemies of Spider-Man, and maybe soom over Marvel and DC Heroes if I can. It would just be Flat out Insane that everyday, would be a new Exciting day for all of us watching our Favorite Heroes/Villains ECT in person than having to Live in this real Reality were not of that Exist!
1 answer 1