Fiona asked in TravelAir Travel · 5 months ago

I’m afraid to fly tomorrow!?

I’m going on a trip with my mom,dad, and older brother. I haven’t been on a plane in 7 years. The ride will only be 1 hour and 44 minutes, but I’m scared of plane crashes. Plus, there is said to be Thunderstorms where I’m heading. I don’t know what to do. Please help me!!

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

How bout stop being a wimp?.. you could try that. If its your time to go, then its your time to go.

• 5 months ago

No you won’t, you would actually be safe. Actually, flying is one of the safest modes of transport and airplane clashes are rare. You’re most likely to be killed on the road compared to when you’re in the air.

• 5 months ago

Dear, Do not think too much about flights and travel all, If you will think about it then it can be more negative impact on your travel. just take a deep breathe and take all things normally then you'll see all things will be easily go & trip will be most fabulous.

Thanks

• 5 months ago

Its very unlikely anything will happen!

Also I'm late, have you arrived safely??

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

You have to look at it the other way. Would you bet your families lives that your plane WILL go down? The chances of it falling are very slim.

• 5 months ago

Thanks everyone°!

• 5 months ago

Idk how to help you but you have to prepare yourself mentally for the instabilities of the airplane cause almost always it shakes during the flight and you must not go crazy because its normal. Concentrate on something else like reading or watching a movie and don't look too much out of the window. 1h44 is short so don't worry, make sure ure close to ur parents and if not ask the person next to them to switch spots. download a Netflix movie and it will feel like 10 minutes.

• 5 months ago

Let’s set this straight, you are 99.9% more likely to die driving on the way to the airport than you are on a plane. Planes are the safest modes of transportation ever, the only reason you are scared is because you’re 30,000 feet up in the air. Trust me, you will be perfectly fine. On average 102,400 planes fly in the air every single day, and none of them ever or rarely crash. You have nothing to worry about :)

• Rain
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

None sense hr on the plane go by quick don’t let those negative thoughts come in your mind think about it they tell us about the one that crash but the never tell us about the millions that land safe have a great trip hold good thoughts for u an the family stay safe

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Then don't fly. Maybe your vape pen will explode

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.