Recruiter boss delayed my ship date without telling me?

I was scheduled to go to boot camp around August and I only had 6 pounds left to lose on weight, I excersided daily as my run time improved for distance run and I've been excercising more for upper body. Yet my recruiter just told me that they pushed me all the way back to December because his boss "felt... show more I was scheduled to go to boot camp around August and I only had 6 pounds left to lose on weight, I excersided daily as my run time improved for distance run and I've been excercising more for upper body. Yet my recruiter just told me that they pushed me all the way back to December because his boss "felt that I wasn't ready" as he told me. Again I had no say in the decision whatsoever and his boss is really testing me to the point that I may just consider switching the branch that I picked.
Did what he do was right?
Because on legal aspects it felt that what he did wasn't lawful at all.