Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 5 months ago

Recruiter boss delayed my ship date without telling me?

I was scheduled to go to boot camp around August and I only had 6 pounds left to lose on weight, I excersided daily as my run time improved for distance run and I've been excercising more for upper body. Yet my recruiter just told me that they pushed me all the way back to December because his boss "felt that I wasn't ready" as he told me. Again I had no say in the decision whatsoever and his boss is really testing me to the point that I may just consider switching the branch that I picked.

Did what he do was right?

Because on legal aspects it felt that what he did wasn't lawful at all.

• Mrsjvb

Um nothing unlawful about it. Be grateful he just pushed your date back rather than drop you altogether

If you drop, you cannot even begin the process with another branch until December as that is your current ship date. Then you must start over from scratch.

Even if you lost the 6 pounds......all that does is get you within the MAXIMUM weight allowed.

Meaning if you gain one pound, you're over the limit again.

They may have moved it back...........because first of all, you're still 6 pounds over.............

and even still..........., still right at the borderline. You need to lose a lot more than just 6 pounds.

Losers QUIT.----------winners, do what they have to do, in order to win.

Whining , never won anyone a gold medal.-

You don't meet the standards, so you suffer the consequences. You think it's unlawful then try suing them and see how that turns out.

• ?

You didn't meet standards is the bottom line. Drop out and start over again if you want.

If you decide to switch branches forget leaving before December because it can take months to go through. Plus the standard, wait for it, THE SAME!!

There are NO legal aspects on it, YOU FAIL to meet the requirements so they pushed it back so you have more time.

If you can’t handle this then you won’t handle the military.

1. you do not meet the standards to enlist

so why are you whining about your enlistment being pushed back till you can actually meet the standards?

You are not yet qualified. Furthermore, there is no right to join the service and you can be rejected even if you meet the minimum qualifications