Why is My Body Being Weird?

For the last 5 days, my lower region has been tingly. More sensitive than usual and I'm not a sexually active person. In all honesty, I rarely masturbate. Maybe once a month average. To be clear, it's not the clitoris that's sensitive, it's the other part. I can't wipe or wash myself without it... show more For the last 5 days, my lower region has been tingly. More sensitive than usual and I'm not a sexually active person. In all honesty, I rarely masturbate. Maybe once a month average. To be clear, it's not the clitoris that's sensitive, it's the other part. I can't wipe or wash myself without it feeling weird. I'm 23 if this helps some how.

Recent changes in my life are, I've started my testosterone injections. 3rd one is on Thursday. I've been slightly more active at work, as in I've been taking over shifts and asking for more time. But, when I'm at home I'm mostly in bed gaming.

I don't think the testosterone should be kicking in so soon. But, if it is what do I do? I already know I'll be going through a second puberty. But, I don't think I've injected myself enough for such things to happen.
1 answer 1