Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 5 months ago

My husband really hurt me emotionally and now I cant stand even the thought of having sex with him ? What should I do ?

36 Answers

  • 5 months ago

    Happened to me before.. tell him how u feel. If u cnt move past it, divorce.

  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

    The two of your need to talk

    Maybe counselling or marriage enrichment would help

  • 5 months ago

    I mean let's be honest, you weren't wanting to have sex with him before this anyhow. His frustration from the lack of sex in your marriage is probably what caused him to lash out. You just have your excuse now, instead of headaches or whatever. So just keep keeping on like you've been doing all along.

    • HNizzles24 months agoReport

      You have that much sex, but you can't stand the thought of having sex with him? WTH? Why put out?

  • SW-6
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

    This was me at one point with my ex. You need to think about you. Life is short. You should be happy smiling and glad to spend time with the one you are going through life with. And face it, if you can't give me the same respect I give you (i.e. assuring that I am not going to be emotionally hurt) then I want nothing to do with you. I know you probably treated him like a king, loved him, respected him, sacrificed for him, etc. Don't you deserve the same respect from him? You are married, he vowed to take care of you, love you, etc. The thought of any hurt should not be in this picture. I divorced my ex because of cheating by him. I deserved better and could no longer look at him the same knowing that he was capable of treating me like that. Knowing I didn't want to spend life with this man knowing his true character and knowing I deserved the good happy life I always dreamed of with a man, I divorced him. And happy to say I found the love of my life, the one I deserved, and dreamed of. Honey, life is short and meant to be lived happy free and to it's fullest. You don't get a 2nd chance at it. MAke what you have count. Live for what you deserve, not for what you can get, Good luck to you :)

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

    seems obvious .. either learn to love his touch again or divorce.

  • 5 months ago

    During a calm moment, tell him how he hurt you and how it effects your emotions (you do not feel secure in the relationship, you no longer trust him, you feel unsupported, you feel betrayed, you are embarrassed....put an emotion to the pain). If he does not apologize or take accountability for what happened, then your marriage is in more trouble than you think it is.

    In that case, go to marriage counseling. If he does not join you, then go alone because you will need the strength to either forgive him or get the strength to leave him.

    • Mary4 months agoReport

      Yeah that is f*...g exactly how i feet...

  • kristy
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

    Get rid of him..........

  • 5 months ago

    Don’t have sex with him and consider divorce.

  • 5 months ago

    Go for marriage counseling or file for divorce.

  • 5 months ago

    Let your finger do the walking.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.