Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 months ago

Have ever lost your confidence on something? Did you ignored it and moved on to build your confidence?

Update:

you*

Update 2:

@ anon: I hope you get your confidence back and do better than ever. I hope you don't give up and talk to others better. Don't lose hope, I think you can do it.

Update 3:

Thank you all for answering, please always have hope..you always have a chance to do better and so long as you are alive. Have hope in God.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I lost confidence in everything after starting at college with 2 summer classes and passing both so then the advisor tells me to take 6 of the most intensive classes for my first real semester. ended up failing all but one and i always felt i was the problem cause thats what they told me. they were only able to fool me once before i transferred. but now its been 5 years and i still dont have much confidence in anything, because of that. especially with talking to new people, it used to be easy but now i cant do it at all.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

Yes. I tried to be a business major in college but lost my confidence after getting a 13 on my first Statistics test. I moved on to liberal arts.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Yes. Trumptards.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I don't know about lost. More like I've been broken one too many times. Now I'm more humbled. Now I feel listless and less passionate about a few things. I'm just sort of floating in life right now. I'm trying to keep my head above water and I'm always drowning knee-deep in my emotions.

• 7 months agoReport

I don't know if you'll read this, but thank you. You reminded me of what an old friend of mine said. How could I forget and for that I thank you!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.