Part of my leg has been numb for over 3 days. Should I be worried?

Part of my leg close to the foot is numb. I can still sense when something is present against it, however a lot less sharply than I can with my other leg when pressed in the same spot. Pain is also nearly non existent in affected parts, and it goes away a lot faster too. It has been like this for over 3 days and... show more Part of my leg close to the foot is numb. I can still sense when something is present against it, however a lot less sharply than I can with my other leg when pressed in the same spot. Pain is also nearly non existent in affected parts, and it goes away a lot faster too. It has been like this for over 3 days and I’m wondering whether I should go see a doctor. It’s also not all of my leg that’s affected, just a small part, and some also on my foot. Please, I’m getting very paranoid and I would appreciate any help.