Let s say I wanted lip injections. I was giving it thought. What if I were to create wounds/scabs to puff up the lips?

For example: I use a surgical tool to pierce the skin.once that s done, as if it were a needle, it swells up. Would there be any scarring? Could you perhaps build up enough "scarring" to naturally build your lips? Not sure if I explained properly! Lol

Favorite Answer

Scar tissue looks and feels a lot different than healthy tissue. I would advise you to see a professional, because even if you think you're fully equipped, something could go very wrong at any moment that may not be reversible.

• Mary-Lynn J6 months agoReport

Are you trained in this type of stuff? I actually think it may work given the right length to pierce through. Sterilized tools. I'm also wondering of the membrane. Does it heal like skin would? Also, I'm not piercing through the skin. Doing sort of an acupuncture.

You're probably going to end up with an infection and permanent damage and a lot of pain. I hope you aren't foolish enough to actually try this.