Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 6 months ago

Am i some crazy sociopath?

Okay so. I have been fine these last couple of months but before that i got baker acted 5 times over the corse of like 2 months. I was in a bad environment but to be honest i didnt ..care. Like it hurt me but didnt phase me enough to hurt animals because i was MAD but i still killed animals because it was like an addiction. I didnt feel ANYTHING i didnt even make facial expressions when i killed them but i still killed a couple fish with the freezer and pulling them apart and dissected a guinea pig and drowned another one and planned to kill this one bird duck and dog but i ended up not having a right time. Anyway, i was real bad i was planning a school shooting ansmd tried to poison certain people with lethal amounts of stuff but it didnt work. They diagnosed me with ASPD (i just turned 18) but the thing is, im empathetic now im better! But recently images of dead bodies and stuff have started to pop into my head again. And i LIKE it it gives me tingles and i feel .. Happy? About it ? I THINK? i dont know how i feel. How can i have empathy but look up pics of dead things and enjoy killing things. The thing is i dont even enjoy killing but im ADDICTED to it. Am i just INSANE? i also cant look in the mirror because i hallucinate myself all messed up like two different eye sizes and my face warps like my eyebrows come off and my eyes grow farther away from eachother. Im this messed up person and im going to be starting college and i dont want to do anything to anyone, or do i??

Favorite Answer

The best way to find out is to have a brain scan to see the structure/activity in your brain. This sort of thing can be tested properly these days.

• Foofa

Not sure how you'd fare on the rest of the McDonald Triad but ASPD + the dissection of animals for pleasure doesn't bode well for your future (or that of people you come into contact with). The fact that your family is trying to help means someone still cares about you. But you've got all the makings of a very dangerous individual if you don't stay in treatment, take your meds religiously and maintain weekly contact with your therapist. It's great that you're able to feel some empathy, that means you're NOT a sociopath. But you likely do have the antisocial personality disorder and that's a hard row to hoe. You'll just have to keep working at it so you can live a full life and not ending up hurting yourself and others.

I don't like that you hurt animals. Keep hurting animals and I will see you soon, and not in a good way. Instead, you should be directing your misplaced rage at humans, and hurt them instead. But never hurt animals please. God bless.

You need to see a therapist. This is in no way normal. Im not saying you're a freak, but this is definitely something you need to talk to a doctor about.

get help before you seriously hurt someone . Hope you recover . If u can .... yes you’re crazy no human being would ever do the stuff you do