Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 5 months ago

By any chance can y’all help me Come up with a frase when a customer leaves besides saying “thank you have a nice day”? @WENDY’S?

So I work at Wendy’s and I feel like people get annoyed of me saying “thank you have a nice day” every time a customer leaves... just trying to be professional & not annoying.

• Heike

Saying 'have a nice day' to someone who might not be having a nice day could tip them over the edge. I really hate that phase.

What's wrong with saying goodbye, hope you come back soon ?

'You're welcome', 'thanks', 'have a great day'.

• Kate

Phrase. Just be natural. The "have a nice day" comment wears thin and I too get sick of hearing it. Just try thanks or bye with a smile on your face, or even "have a good one". Vary them from time to time.

• denise

'Bye', 'call again soon!'

Thank you and **** off

Just thank you..................

• Sparky

Stay beautiful!

• Bob

Most customers don't care, they just want to you to get their order to them in a timely manner, get the order right right,give them the correct change and for you to be polite or civil to them.

Ahh people are going to be rude in the comments but no one is annoyed I promise you they just want their food and they know you’re being kind & just doing your job don’t over think the small things !!

• Never

Does your boss want you saying that when people leave?

I would either not say anything or a simple "Thanks". When people leave a fast food place, they are not looking to engage in pleasantries with employees.

• Never

Then ask him what to say. You don't work for us.