Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 5 months ago

By any chance can y’all help me Come up with a frase when a customer leaves besides saying “thank you have a nice day”? @WENDY’S?

So I work at Wendy’s and I feel like people get annoyed of me saying “thank you have a nice day” every time a customer leaves... just trying to be professional & not annoying.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Heike
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Saying 'have a nice day' to someone who might not be having a nice day could tip them over the edge. I really hate that phase.

What's wrong with saying goodbye, hope you come back soon ?

• 4 months ago

'You're welcome', 'thanks', 'have a great day'.

• Kate
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Phrase. Just be natural. The "have a nice day" comment wears thin and I too get sick of hearing it. Just try thanks or bye with a smile on your face, or even "have a good one". Vary them from time to time.

• denise
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

'Bye', 'call again soon!'

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Thank you and **** off

• 5 months ago

Just thank you..................

• Sparky
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Stay beautiful!

• Bob
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Most customers don't care, they just want to you to get their order to them in a timely manner, get the order right right,give them the correct change and for you to be polite or civil to them.

• 5 months ago

Ahh people are going to be rude in the comments but no one is annoyed I promise you they just want their food and they know you’re being kind & just doing your job don’t over think the small things !!

• Never
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Does your boss want you saying that when people leave?

I would either not say anything or a simple "Thanks". When people leave a fast food place, they are not looking to engage in pleasantries with employees.

• Never
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Then ask him what to say. You don't work for us.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.