Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 6 months ago

Can someone explain the difference?

If you had a rude café worker tell customers to "go back to their terrible countries where they came from". He would be sacked. If the president says that, nothing happens. Why such rudeness is allowed in a "civilised country"?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • susan
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The biggest difference is that café worker is an easier job to get sacked from than President of the United States.

To remove a sitting President in between scheduled elections, there is a whole constitutional process that has to happen, involving hundreds of other elected officials whose actions will be based, in whole or at least partly, by what they think will be best for advancing their own careers. It's not just a simple case of deciding that someone was unacceptably rude, so now they lose their job.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

God only knows--but who said we were "civilized"? I haven't been seeing so much civil behavior lately!

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

i dont think the president said that, i think people are saying the president said that

• 6 months ago

The process to remove the President from office is multilayered and complex, and there are many elements and people to consider before this could remotely happen. Removing a cafe worker from their role is far less complicated and only involves one, possibly two people. Additionally, many people may fear or feel intimidated by the President, or agree with the President, so no action would be taken. Equally, some would completely disagree with the President but simply choose not to act.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.