Is everyone ready to hear about their favourite supersonic variable geometry amphibious biplane?

I sure am!
Update: @ Anonymous. I hope you have another career, because I’m willing to bet you don’t make that more than 60 days a year. I make way more than that working 160 days a year flying a real plane. It’s not the Peking Boulevard, but it’s better than yours. It’s allowed me enough time off and money to buy my own plane... show more @ Anonymous. I hope you have another career, because I’m willing to bet you don’t make that more than 60 days a year.

I make way more than that working 160 days a year flying a real plane. It’s not the Peking Boulevard, but it’s better than yours. It’s allowed me enough time off and money to buy my own plane which would likely beat yours in the bush flying and STOL dept.

You brought your wife into this, really? Pathetic. You have nothing I am jealous of, and you waste more time here than me