Mike asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 6 months ago

Iphone 6s Plus stuck on Apple logo. Need help NOW!?

I was laying down watching youtube videos today until suddenly my screen turned black and it was some spinning thing in the middle, like how it looks when you're iphone is about die or when you're turning off your phone. But this was going on for a good while, so i tried to reset my phone by holding the home and power button until the apple logo pops up again, which it does. but it was stuck on the apple logo for a very long time. it wasnt flashing or anthing, it was just stuck on the apple logo. i tried doing that reset thing until the logo came back and its still stuck! i put my phone into recover mode and tried to update to see if it'll come back but for some reason it updated but the phone is still stuck on the apple logo. i tried to restore my device but then it gets stuck on extracting software and i tried again, while it was stuck on extracting software, it was stuck on the apple logo again. Like what is going on, how do you fix this because this is making me upset. Thanks

This is a troll.

A 19 year old would have common sense and asked elsewhere. Or would they?

Also, that is NOT a question.

• Mike6 months agoReport

Eh whatever, fixed the phone myself anyways. And that is not an ANSWER.

• Murzy

Go to the Apple store Genius Bar or call Apple and they will help you.

I would take it down to an Apple store

Replace your motherboard. Also, ask an actual question.