Why do transwomen make better women than ciswomen?

We don't. We're all just women, and I don't know what you mean by "better women" anyway. What standard are you using?

That's an opinion. It depends what you like in a woman. However, if what you like in a woman is a penis, it makes me wonder if you actually like women at all.

• Katydid6 months agoReport

When you have a fetish for a group of people, such as transsexuals, Asians, or Latinas, you reduce them to sexual objects. Nobody wants to be reduced to a sexual object. It's hurtful and demeaning.

• Sky

Better in what way, and what do you think it means to be a woman?

Honestly when people say stuff like this I worry it's just because trans women are forced to work so much harder at being women to "prove" theyre enough of a woman. Trans women to me are wonderful because they're trans, such innovators in the lgbt community, and generally cool people. It's not a contest between trans and cis women and shouldn't be. It's great to uplift trans women by humanizing them, though. Read up on trans women from history!

You are correct, trans women are better than cis women in every way.

One day, we will replace all the cis women with our fully functional uterus's.

Source(s): me-woman who was born transsexual (post-op)
  • Stop fetishizing trans people.

We are not better or worse than other women.

My guess is you've been watching too much porn.

Well guess what? Porn isn't reality. Authentic trans people are nothing like what you see in porn.

.

I guess maybe some of them are more eager to fit into an idealized and limited picture of what many people like you think a woman is "supposed" to be. Maybe buying jeans and sneakers with a women's brand on them doesn't feel "girly" enough of a transition, I dunno. I'm not going to fault someone for going all out with the girly girl thing if that's what they want and who they are. But "cis" women who aren't girly girls shouldn't be shamed for being regular, casual human beings most days of life. So much of what women are expected and assumed to be is so overrated.

Trust me, we won't be offended if your sort prefer transwomen who are fitting your limited vision... and maybe you like d*ck and a bit of both worlds. Hope you find a translady that makes you happy.

• AnnaD6 months agoReport

eh, expectations are worse for men, but i agree with everything else

You mean Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs?

• Mark

Not at first, but with "practice" they do. (A good number of transgender women ramp it up WAY too high, but they learn that ciswomen aren't really like Joan Collins or Diana Ross or Dolly Parton).

• AnnaD6 months agoReport

yeah, but alot of the time femininity is to help stop dysphoria, or to compensate for masculinity that stops us from passing

I guess you need to take an biology class then. Transwomen can't produce life (offspring) like REAL women can because they have MALE sexual organs and not female sexual organs like a REAL woman.

I guess you people need to realise that butt-babies don't exist (unless you count Trump lol).

• Tyler

hey Yes, you need to take a class on basic human decency. stop being a transphobic piece of s​hit.