Does anyone know what you do in soccer referee training classes? (Michigan)?

Does anyone know what you do in soccer referee training classes? what do you actually cover in the class? is it a lot of sitting and listing or are you actually out on a field practicing? (Michigan) I understand they have made a humongous change to the way Michigan refs are trained this year but could anyone tell... show more Does anyone know what you do in soccer referee training classes? what do you actually cover in the class? is it a lot of sitting and listing or are you actually out on a field practicing? (Michigan) I understand they have made a humongous change to the way Michigan refs are trained this year but could anyone tell me from past experience?
Update: yes, I understand you would learn to be a referee for the game of soccer :) I have already taken the 4.5-hour online portion of the grassroots referee course, learned about all the laws and when to use cards, the flag signals for AR´S etc. so I guess what im looking for is what else is there to learn?