Can a landlord legally send an officer to my apartment a few days after I move when they had 60 day notice?

On May I told the property managers that I am breaking my lease early and moving on July 2019 due to my fiancé being pregnant and us needing to leave so we can save money and be financially prepared for the baby since the rent we were paying was really high.We gave them 60 day notice that we are leaving and told... show more On May I told the property managers that I am breaking my lease early and moving on July 2019 due to my fiancé being pregnant and us needing to leave so we can save money and be financially prepared for the baby since the rent we were paying was really high.We gave them 60 day notice that we are leaving and told them I understand there is a lease break fee, but I won’t be able to pay it right away since the money I had saved is savings for the baby. I told them I will pay it when I can. I also sent out an email to one of the property managers giving them another notice so they don’t forget. On the beginning of July I got a call from one of the property managers, they were being very disrespectful and saying that do not care that my fiancé is pregnant and that she doesn’t care that we are having a baby. They threaten to take me to court and I said okay take me, but I’m going to tell the court the same thing I’m telling them that I cannot pay the lease break fee because I don’t have the money too. Today they sent an officer to the apartment building where I use to live at 8:15PM!!!! I told the property managers many times I’m moving on MONDAY the 15th and they will have the keys back either today or Wednesday the 17th.

Can they legally send an office to the apartment complex late at night even when the lease office is closed, and when they had multiple notices that I was moving?