Would I be considered intersex/hermaphrodite your opinions please?

I don't have a typical clit it comes out another area and it don't have a hood it's more like skin sort to say and I know a penis and clit is the same organ and tissue and they are made from the same thing I'm a female I function more has a female.

But instead of a clit I have this small tiny penis that has a perfect head the sides and the line through it it gets big and aroused but it don't stick outward just long it tries to but I think it was fixed down.

I accept myself I love how I'm and that's the only place I orgasm at also it's like a small mini penis long has my thumb.

Favorite Answer

Women come in all sizes, shapes and colors down there. Chances are fall within the normal range and you are obsessing over nothing. Clitoromegaly (having a large clitoris) is a perfectly normal variation. Instead of obsessing about it you should be glad they didn't surgically alter you as a baby.

Not sure, you should probably consult your doctor on this one? For those with a penis, ya'll should consider using a penis health creme. Why don't more people pay attention to the area below the belt? Lotion that up, dudes!!

NO you bloody don't you fantasist. Why are today's teens so baffled by biology? You are female, even if you have a big clit.

Maybe, as clitoromegaly is an intersex condition. If I were you, I'd probably talk with your doctor or something