Would I be considered intersex/hermaphrodite your opinions please?

I don't have a typical clit it comes out another area and it don't have a hood it's more like skin sort to say and I know a penis and clit is the same organ and tissue and they are made from the same thing I'm a female I function more has a female.

But instead of a clit I have this small tiny penis that has a perfect head the sides and the line through it it gets big and aroused but it don't stick outward just long it tries to but I think it was fixed down.

I accept myself I love how I'm and that's the only place I orgasm at also it's like a small mini penis long has my thumb.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Women come in all sizes, shapes and colors down there. Chances are fall within the normal range and you are obsessing over nothing. Clitoromegaly (having a large clitoris) is a perfectly normal variation. Instead of obsessing about it you should be glad they didn't surgically alter you as a baby.

• 2 months ago

Not sure, you should probably consult your doctor on this one? For those with a penis, ya'll should consider using a penis health creme. Why don't more people pay attention to the area below the belt? Lotion that up, dudes!!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

NO you bloody don't you fantasist. Why are today's teens so baffled by biology? You are female, even if you have a big clit.

• 5 months ago

Maybe, as clitoromegaly is an intersex condition. If I were you, I'd probably talk with your doctor or something

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.