Would I be considered intersex/hermaphrodite your opinions please?

I don't have a typical clit it comes out another area and it don't have a hood it's more like skin sort to say and I know a penis and clit is the same organ and tissue and they are made from the same thing I'm a female I function more has a female. But instead of a clit I have this small tiny... show more I don't have a typical clit it comes out another area and it don't have a hood it's more like skin sort to say and I know a penis and clit is the same organ and tissue and they are made from the same thing I'm a female I function more has a female.

But instead of a clit I have this small tiny penis that has a perfect head the sides and the line through it it gets big and aroused but it don't stick outward just long it tries to but I think it was fixed down.

I accept myself I love how I'm and that's the only place I orgasm at also it's like a small mini penis long has my thumb.