Why does facebook ban historical quotes?

What is wrong with facebook? My account /AustralianAtheist was disabled for posting the quote pictured below. One of hundreds of thousands of accounts mistakenly removed because facebook lets an algorithm dumber than a cat do all their work for them. Why do they hate facebook users? They falsely accused me of... show more What is wrong with facebook?

My account /AustralianAtheist was disabled for posting the quote pictured below. One of hundreds of thousands of accounts mistakenly removed because facebook lets an algorithm dumber than a cat do all their work for them.

Why do they hate facebook users? They falsely accused me of hate speech for posting an historical quote by Hitler. I have done nothing wrong. How is a famous quote a crime? It's not like I stole people's data and then lied about it. Just a 1928 statement by Hitler about his Party being Christian.

Censoring history but spreading fake news is what the Nazi's did.

Facebook bans Saint Augustine quote as ‘hate speech’.
www.lifesitenews.com/news/facebook-bans...

"A decision by Facebook to ban a peace-loving quote by St. Augustine of Hippo, a Catholic theologian and philosopher from the 5th century, has one Catholic writer scratching his head."

What kind of morons do we have running facebook?
Update: Sorry but that link didn't come out properly and Yahoo doesn't allow the editing of already posted questions.

Facebook bans Saint Augustine quote as ‘hate speech’
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/facebook-bans-saint-augustine-quote-as-hate-speech
3 answers 3