Why does facebook ban historical quotes?

What is wrong with facebook?

My account /AustralianAtheist was disabled for posting the quote pictured below. One of hundreds of thousands of accounts mistakenly removed because facebook lets an algorithm dumber than a cat do all their work for them.

Why do they hate facebook users? They falsely accused me of hate speech for posting an historical quote by Hitler. I have done nothing wrong. How is a famous quote a crime? It's not like I stole people's data and then lied about it. Just a 1928 statement by Hitler about his Party being Christian.

Censoring history but spreading fake news is what the Nazi's did.

Facebook bans Saint Augustine quote as ‘hate speech’.

www.lifesitenews.com/news/facebook-bans-saint-augustine-quote-as-hate-speech

"A decision by Facebook to ban a peace-loving quote by St. Augustine of Hippo, a Catholic theologian and philosopher from the 5th century, has one Catholic writer scratching his head."

What kind of morons do we have running facebook?

Sorry but that link didn't come out properly and Yahoo doesn't allow the editing of already posted questions.

Facebook bans Saint Augustine quote as ‘hate speech’

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/facebook-bans-sa...

Some historical quotes that contain offensive language are strictly prohibited on Facebook under the Terms of Service. This was the very reason why your account got disabled.

• brian 2010

It is indeed offensive

• Daniel

If the Quote is inappropriate and Breaks the TOS Terms of Service Facebook has a Right to Remove It

Its there Site there Rules there is nothing you can do about It

• Daniel

Being Rude is not gonna make things any Better

I have complained many times but the fu<kwits at facebook refuse to even answer me. I don't think they have any human staff any longer. Not sure Mark Zuckerberg ever was human.

• brian 2010

They won't get into specifics for legal reasons, other than to tell you your account has been disabled for posting hateful content.