Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Why are most nations in agreement that they owe the banks money and they owe the migrant populations a fence and a jail?

Most nations aren't. Most nations are smart enough to welcome migrants. And most nations can produce enough food without migrants -- but the U.S. can't.

1) Most nations borrow money from banks, so they agree that they owe the money because there's a record of it. I'm not sure why you're confused. Do you not know how loans work?

2) The second part I can only assume is an attempt to claims that immigration is a natural right. It's not. As the old saying goes, "my right to swing my fist ends where your nose begins". A nation is a sovereign political entity that has the right to govern it's borders. Whether that political entity is legitimate or not is a separate question. If a sovereign nation wants to limit immigration, it has the right to do so, and the immigrant does not have the right to break those laws just because he really wants to.

Note that this is separate from the question of whether immigration is a good thing or whether we are allowing the 'right' amount of it. I happen to think the US (and every other nation on Earth) has immigration policies that are more restrictive than would be ideal for their own best interest. But they clearly have the right to create their own laws...good ones or bad ones.

how the hell do we owe the bank some money

because Americans have dildos for brains.