Cleaned my bong with mineral turpentine instead of mentholated spirits and can’t get the taste or smell out any tips? Bong is a spinger?

• elhigh

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Typical stoner wisdom.

Breathe deep, pothead. You've earned it.

If the bong and all parts to be cleaned are glass use acetone. Be aware, however, that while acetone is pretty mild on one's skin, it can melt plastic and rubber. It does the best job dissolving cannabis tar that I have ever found but it can also take the color out of fabric.

What's it made out of? If glass, boil it in soapy water. Then clean with alcohol. If it's plastic, then lots of hot soapy water. No alcohol. It may be acrylic and alcohol will dissolve it.

Source(s): Pothead from way back
    • Nosehair

If the bong is glass acetone works WAY better that alcohol. Acetone is mild on the skin but can melt plastic and rubber so be careful what you clean with it. I grow and residue is hard to clean, tars are even tougher.