Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner & Every Trump Administration Official Accused Of Using Personal Email For Work, are Republicans hypocrites?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

By now, I am sure that Hillary Clinton gets up every morning and gets the newspaper and starts to laugh at all of the obvious trouble that Don the Con Man Trump and his family are in!

It's obvious that she doesn't have a bad day in her life now!

LOCK THEM UP!

Attachment image
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Right, because the left believes all we need is an accusation, and it doesn't matter if it came from a talking unicorn, they just make an accusation, so can try to claim they can start their witch hunt immediately.

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

That sure sounds like hypocrisy to me, especially if they still want to condemn Hillary for it.

Update: hypocrisy

noun [ U ] disapproving UK ​ /hɪˈpɒk.rɪ.si/ US ​ /hɪˈpɑː.krə.si/

C2 a situation in which someone pretends to believe something that they do not really believe, or that is the opposite of what they do or say at another time:

There's one rule for her and another rule for everyone else and it's sheer hypocrisy.

• EdWinter
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

You've thought...VERY DEEPLY...about this, haven't you, Jimbo? Go ahead, you can admit it, son.

• 6 months ago

Did they print classified documents from a secure DOD system and then scan them into unsecured computers so they could be sent via regular email?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Why yes, yes they are.

• EdWinter
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

<sob>

But Ivanka, Jared, and "Every Trump Administration Official Accused of Breathing OUR AIR!!!!!" are certainly willing to embrace and celebrate the fact that you FEEL they're as powerful and all-seeing as...WAS...Her Worship, Queen Hillary the Great, THE Legend in Her Own Mind. <clap><clap>

• Mark
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Is the Pope Catholic? Does a bear relieve itself in the woods? Does the sun rise in the East? Though to be fair, not ALL Republicans are like that. I know many fine people (in fact, I've only experienced the kooks online) who are Republicans. I might not always agree with their politics, but we can "agree to disagree"; however, none of them are minions of Trump.

• ...Show all comments
    • EdWinter
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Your kind is losing, son. Bigly. Deliciously. And unknowingly.

Now, as a card-carrying "liberal", how does that make you...F-E-E-L?

Please share some more!

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

It's the same they charged Hillary with.

• EdWinter
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

It's what Her Worship, Queen Hillary the Great...DID.

There, fixed that one for ya, child.

Yo, you are...WELCOME!

Bwaaaaah-haaaaa-haaaaa!!!!!

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Hillary Clinton went out and established her own server in full knowledge that what she was doing was wrong, number one.

#2 this was a political person who had political aspirations, who was doing things in her own interest as a political figure, as opposed to Ivanka, who is not a political figure, who is the daughter of the president, yet she was not the secretary of State dealing with a variety of very sensitive and classified information,"

• EdWinter
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Sadly, our "liberal" friends moms and "teachers" both failed them, and so they're incapable of making those distinctions, much less comprehending them when they're made for them. Sad, so very sad. <sigh>

• 6 months ago

Would you please...PLEASE...cry us a bigger river, AnonnieGurl Troll?

Please share!

And Troll? If the river isn't pristine and flowing pure, drinkable water, you'll lose your Liberal Card.

• EdWinter
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Thumbs Down = "I'm a 'flake and MY TEARS are too salty to drink. So moms told me, anyway."

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing, Troll. It really is just as important as moms and your "teachers" told you was, isn't it!?! <clap><clap?

• Mike
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Which one is SOS ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.