How can woman be so immature at work??????

I work doing marketing in a big building. On my floor there was this dude named Michael, and 2 woman who have been here for years. Susana, kim and They are both 34 and Michael is 24, but Michael always had feelings for Kim but she was married and he would spend his whole shift talking to kim and laughing... show more I work doing marketing in a big building. On my floor there was this dude named Michael, and 2 woman who have been here for years. Susana, kim and They are both 34 and Michael is 24, but Michael always had feelings for Kim but she was married and he would spend his whole shift talking to kim and laughing with her. But Later he began going out with Susana because she was single, but they're relationship didn't workout so Susana broke up with him.

But later he kept flirting with Kim even tho she was married. They got closer and closer and that whole friendship looked suspicious. It was obvious Kim liked the attention and she was also falling for him. Eventually our floor got destroyed by drama. There was drama and Kim quit, Michael got transfered somewhere else and Susana also got transfered somewhere else to another building. How does a young guy cause sooo much drama with grown woman??????? I dont understand how they all let this get this far????????