Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

How can woman be so immature at work??????

I work doing marketing in a big building. On my floor there was this dude named Michael, and 2 woman who have been here for years. Susana, kim and They are both 34 and Michael is 24, but Michael always had feelings for Kim but she was married and he would spend his whole shift talking to kim and laughing with her. But Later he began going out with Susana because she was single, but they're relationship didn't workout so Susana broke up with him.

But later he kept flirting with Kim even tho she was married. They got closer and closer and that whole friendship looked suspicious. It was obvious Kim liked the attention and she was also falling for him. Eventually our floor got destroyed by drama. There was drama and Kim quit, Michael got transfered somewhere else and Susana also got transfered somewhere else to another building. How does a young guy cause sooo much drama with grown woman??????? I dont understand how they all let this get this far????????

4 Answers

Relevance
  • keerok
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You don't understand how THEY let this GET THIS FAR? YOU did NOT report them to your boss!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Let's not forget that the man KNEW she was married and still placed too much attention in her direction.

We have no idea what home life was like for her. She was likely bored by a husband who didn't try to make her happy and was thrilled that a YOUNGER man would even be interested at all.

Not every woman would behave that way in the same situation. Some women are true to their marriage and have enough respect for their job not to mix work with pleasure.

To bad you had to have an experience with two women AND A MAN who didn't know how to keep their work life and their personal life separated.

• 6 months ago

dang this sounds pretty complex. but i don't think wamin are more immature than men at work. i think both sexes can be super dumb, but also super smart if they want to be

• 6 months ago

This is a good example of why so many employers forbid or at least strongly discourage employee romances between coworkers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.