Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationToys · 6 months ago

debt? quit paying several and focus on paying one at time, until all are paid off?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

There are several ways to do it, the most important thing to do is to make sure that you make the minimum payment on each one, and then do one of several things. One is to use whatever you have left to pay off the smallest debt first, and the move up to the next smallest debt .Another way is to use whatever you have left to try and pay off the biggest debt first,some others say that it's best to pay the one with the highest interest rate off first.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

Pay them all of regularly bit by bit until gradually you can pay them all of at once.

• Jeff T
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

The best strategy I know of is to pay minimum payments on everything, and then use whatever you have left to attack one particular debt. Some will say go after the smallest, some will say go after the highest interest rate. When I cleared my mess, I went after the most annoying of the debts first.

• 6 months ago

NO. You will be sued. Get a second and pay ALL of them something, as much as you can afford.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

NO. That will GUARANTEE you lose several lawsuits.

Pay the MINIMUM on all but one and concentrate on that one until paid off. Then move to the next.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

no, focus on the one with the highest interest rate but make minimum payments on the rest.

• 6 months ago

Generally, the conventional wisdom is to pay minimum payments on all but the smallest and pay that off as quickly as possible. Then do the same with the next lowest and so on.

• 6 months ago

Because so many companies you owe are just fine with waiting their turn, huh?

• Huh?
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Which will destroy your credit if you default on some loans.

• 6 months ago

Consolidate when possible.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.