When you hear stuff like rhinos are going extinct do you think?

Don't care sht happens

Do care but not my fault

Do care .. how can I help?

Fck I gotta sort my life out

gonna get out and hate someone

Nothing

I think - savages at it again. They do not value human life or animal life, enriched yet?

It's a tragedy that such magnificent animals are being destroyed for mans greed.

• Ludwig

Mostly bull****. All the Polar bears are going extinct (no, they are not)

The majority of animal species should be protected, but their continuity is nowhere near as that of Northern / Northwestern personnel, particularly biological Britons, because their extinction would be apocalyptic.

Rhinos are quite dangerous creatures, from what I understand. They are rather fat and ugly too. I have no real affection for them. There may be a case for their preservation.

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and/or protective human, societal and global attributes (will viciously oppose any person or entity threatening these, without exception).
    • Lv 4

For evidence of how very greatly tactically and mentally advanced I am, Google "survivalistinfo" (include the quotation marks) and see the Wix site.

They are part of out earth family but guess what ? Humans will become extinct too, eventually..don’t have an exact date though

Having a 3 some is not on the menu

• patty

the trade in Chinese medicines is killing all the fantastic african animals.

I find that very sad. I hate to hear that they could die off. It almost makes me think, what species is next?

• Sean

I would say my response would be along the lines of "I care, but I'm not made of infinite money/time/effort and there are many causes in the world that I do support/fight for already. Some that are immensely important. I wish these people who fight for this, and decide to donate their money/time/effort to this cause, the best in their fight, and I am sorry for the lives lost in protecting these beasts."

• Do care .. how can I help?